Thursday 8 February 2018

A New Challenge - The Library Challenge

You might have noticed that every year I like to set myself a crafty challenge - last year, I CASED mass-manufactured cards ( called it Pro-Am Showdown)  and in previous years I've tackled my 'Paper Mountain'  and my unused stamps.

I noticed that several blogs closed last year and so I decided that my project this year would be to start my own challenge blog.



Combining my love of reading and papercrafts, I've called it 

Please click on the link to have a look. The first challenge starts Sunday February 18th.

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Marina, congratulations! Going to check it out now!

Samra said...

I am a new follower of your challenge blog Marina! Congrats and I can't wait to join the fun.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Nonni said...

Way to go, Marina!

Ros Crawford said...

I'll definitely be looking in! Good luck!