Sunday 6 August 2017

I Never Promised You a Herb Garden


I'm using the Flora and Fauna glass dome again...I think I'm going to get a lot of use from this stamp. 

Here, by the power of masking, I placed an Alte New herb pot inside and added some chickwire (Bo Bunny). The herbs were coloured with Promarkers. I stamped the 'stitches' (Inky Doodles' and sentiment (Paper Artsy) and added an enamel dot. 

I'd like to enter: 
Curtain Call  herb garden
Addicted to Cas one layer card 
Stamping Sensations  anything goes 


14 comments:

brenda said...

My goodness Marina you are quick off the mark, well done on being our first entry this month and with a lovely creation, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

That's a brilliant card for the challenge Marina!

Dotty Jo said...

Witty title! Love this card, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

So clever, great masking and stamping...love it x

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic card Marina! Your blog post title made me laugh~now I've got that song whirling in my brain :)~

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely colouring and a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Pia S said...

Very clever combo of stamps to create a one of a kind image that is perfect with your chosen sentiment!

chrissie said...

Another terrific card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

These are fun stamps and great masking, have a fun hols x

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Greta said...

Very creative, Marina--love that image & sentiment!

Marisa said...

Darling card and great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)

Donna said...

Fabulous card and saying, great take on the photo inspiration. Playing catch up on my day off.

pinky said...

Lovely image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky