Thursday 15 September 2016

Christmas Card Kit Swap - Christmas Angels


Here's the first card from my card kit swap  with Nonni and Pia. 

The items from the kit were the angels ( with a stamped post-it to mask them with) and the off-white woodgrain paper at the back. I made a moon with a circular mask and distress ink, coloured and glittered the angels and stamped the French sentiment.

I really love this stamp of Nonni's -  I also used it when I visited her in Finland - I must ask her which brand it is.

I'd like to enter:
Inky Chicks wings
Broken Fairy   wings
Sparkles Christmas  angels

7 comments:

Pia S said...

I went with snow, you with a moon. None of us used the same colors or papers with this image. I'm going to try and find this stamp, with these cards and the ones previously made by the two of you I can see there are plenty of options with this cute image. You did a great job with this card.

Jane Willis said...

This really made me smile, seeing it immediately after Pia's card made with the same image. You've both used it differently - and both made gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Pat said...

Lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with Sparkles Christmas

Joan said...

I love the simplicity of these Angels on your beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Sparkles this month

Joan

Mieke Duckers said...

Hi, Sorry I'too late, but want to thank you for joining us at Broken Fairy Designs with you lovely card, Mieke DT BFD

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Angels or Fairies" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx