Saturday 20 February 2016

Sweet Macarons


I'm missing my local crop (Scrapbags) today because my son has been away at his grandparents' this week and is due back any minute. So I'm just taking the last opportunity to scrap at home, and enter a few challenges, before I go back on mum duty.

Most of the stuff  I used here is from the Like for Ever February kit. (I reviewed this kit here ) . I also used paper from Craftwork Cards (esp the eiffel tower) , Pink Paislee (the script bottom layer paper). The macaron stamp is this month's freebie with Craft Stamper magazine.

I am pleased to enter the Abba-themed challenge in the ATDML cybercrop - I used 7 patterned papers. (Apart from the obvious, I have used 2 to paper-piece the macarons). Voulez vous?

I'd like to enter Another Freaking Scrappy Blog  - only one sheet of paper is completer and I didn't think I'd use the 'sweet' embellishment - it originally said 'sweetie' , so I cut the end off and voila!

I'd also like to enter:
Craft Stamper  two text papers included and the CS freebie stamp
Time Out  photo - hope it's okay to enter a scrapbook layout. Congrats on 50 challenges - whooshed by!



9 comments:

sandie said...

A scrap book layout is perfect. I so adore the Eifel tower in pink! And love how you managed to get in the script which goes perfectly with out photo. Thanks for congratulating us on 50....we hadn't realised until a few people pointed it out! Great to see you at TO

chrissie said...

Great layout with lots of interest Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Lisa Kind said...

It's totally ok to enter a scrapbook layout! And yours is so sweet! I love the pink Eiffel Tower! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

Pia S said...

I love French inspired designs, it's a fab layout with plenty of papers. I'm addicted to DPs...

Linda said...

Great layout. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge. Linda xx

Dolly B said...

Thank you for sharing with us at AFSC. Your Paris embellies work perfectly
with your photo
Mary

Eli said...

Great use of scraps and... I love macarons too! Thanks for sharing at AFSC. Eli

Jill V said...

A wonderful scrapbook layout - I can definitely see ho you were inpired by the photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Anne Pennington said...

This is so sweet Marina - thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!