Sunday 6 December 2015

Trad Santa


Sometimes I worry that my Christmas cards don't look Christmassy enough...well not this one. It screams Christmas!

I've used a Santa digi from Sassy Cheryl, coloured with alcohol markers. I used a digital version of  Carta Bella Christmas Wonderland , which I 'print and cut' on the Silhouette. I added some gloss to the berries.

I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon  trad Christmas colours
Crafty Cardmakers  Twas the night before Christmas (Santa and the first line of the poem is on a red border at the bottom)
Cute Card Thursday  festive colours
Fantastic Tuesday Santa
Fab n Funky  Santa

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I don't think you need to worry ... Your cards are always unique and I love this Santa!

chrissie said...

Terrific traditional colours and great patterns

Love Chrissie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fabulous! Love the paper combo and traditional colours. Perfect for our challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us for our 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Heather said...

Very pretty and very traditional. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Pia S said...

I can assure you I've never found your Christmas designs to be non Christmasy, but you're better than me to play with alternative color schemes and images. This is no doubt very Christmasy, fun and sweet and not so traditionally Marina, but yet a great card!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Maike from Maikreations said...

Love how your Santa points to the sentiment ;o) Sweet card!Thank you for joining us over at the Crafty Cardmakers & More ;o))

Josephine said...

Fabulous card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us, and thank you for pointing out which line of the poem it relates to, so many have not bothered!!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More