Sunday 29 November 2015

Empty Box Project #30 and #31- Bet you thought I'd given up!

Sorry for the poor lighting - don't see much daylight at this time of year! 
So I bet you thought I'd given up on my Empty Box Project!  A full two months after my last Empty Box Project post, I give you this, using a magazine freebie of cupcakes and a Clearly Besotted sentiment (not free and not from the Empty Box!) .

It's not that I haven't been working on the project, it's just that it has become obvious why the stamps were unused in the first place! My promise was to 'use it or lose it' and so I actually have disposed of quite a lot of stamps. I want that box empty by the end of the year, so just one month left!

Here's another card I made, a couple of weeks ago, using an empty box magazine freebie. It's okay, but I probably won't use it , or the other stamps in the set, again. There are some nice sentiments though.

I'd like to enter my cupcake card into:
Come and Get it  ag with sentiment
Retro Rubber anything goes 


6 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

Superb cupcake card Marina - I love the colours. Thanks for playing at Retro Rubber, hope to see you again. Claire DT

chrissie said...

Well done for sticking at it. You have made some wonderful things and it has been great to see all of them. Love both of these cards

Chrissie xx

Joan said...

Love the cupcake card, I keep a lot of freebie stamps just for the sentiments, would probably be a better idea if I disposed of the rest of the stamps and just kept all the sentiment ones together but I'm not that organised !

Bunny said...

Great image to paper piece. Looks yummy, too.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Neva Cole said...

Great job with the cupcake image. The patterned paper is perfect for this card! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Christine Traversa said...

your cupcake card is adorable! love the design and color too! thanks so much for doing the challenge!