Tuesday 29 September 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Geek Chic

I have chosen this week's theme at City Crafter Challenge Blog and it is 'Geek Chic' - use the theme of science, technology or sci-fi,  or be inspired by the mood board.
For my DT card I used an image by Stamping Bella, coloured with Promarkers.  I love to see an image of a girl doing something more than looking pretty! The background is number and sum stamps by Hampton Art and 7 Gypsies. 

At City Crafter this week we have a fabulous Guest Designer, Padoriaa , so do come and see how she, and the DT interpreted this theme and join in with the challenge. 

I'd like to enter:
That's Crafty  girls will be girls
Allsorts numbers 
Come and Get It  use a stash item - sequins and enamel dots
Crafting with Dragonflies anything goes  

10 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect card for our theme this week, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

chrissie said...

What a wonderful image for this challenge theme Marina--you always find the right thing to use.

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Love your card Marina - Fabulous image - and though this challenge took me out of my comfort zone I loved it!

Wendy L said...

Great use of numbers on your card, it is lovely, thanks fr joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Stella said...

Marina your stamp is brilliant! I love this and itl's a fab take on your theme. And you're right. Girls are much more besides pretty. Love it! I loved the theme. I stayed a bit in my comfort zone. I hope you don't mind. I had fun working on my card for this theme! XX

Samra said...

What a fun card and so perfect for your challenge at City Crafter! What I saw it, I was so happy that the theme is so cool and unique!
Thank you for the inspiration :)
Samra

Wynn said...

Great card Marina. You always seem to come up with something a bit different.....love it. Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

happyglitzygirl said...

What a great image and card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Judy McKay said...

Love the card. Super image. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Pia S said...

I agree, girls can do so much more than just looking pretty. The number stamp make a great background and suits the theme of your image well, and I love the way you added and arranged the pearls.