Wednesday 18 March 2015

Happy Birthday Kim


Happy Birthday to my lovely Inkspirational teamie , Kim .   Seeing her card here will certainly not spoil the surprise as she received it about a week ago and I had forgotten to put a 'do not open until..' on the envelope!

A few weeks ago I overspent at a stamp show in Stevenage. This card uses stamps from four sets that I got then - 2 Paper Artsy sets, Inky Doodles and Stamp Addicts. I also used a green Promarker and coloured it in a scribbly way to keep with the sketchy look of the stamps.

Anyway Kim, I hope you have a great day!


I'd like to enter:

Addicted to CAS green (ooh is it cas enough??? I don't know)
Seize the Birthday focus on the sentiment
Eclectic Ellapu go green

8 comments:

Kim M said...

Aawwwww, thanks Marina! I loved your card. :-)

Colleen said...

Fantastic card with the sentiment as your focal point! I love your color selection! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

chrissie said...

Beautiful card Marina

Love Chrissie x

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous! I love this!

Barb Ghig said...

Love how you used your sentiment as the star of this card and how you played with the color green! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Nancy said...

Way to focus on the sentiment Marina! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!

sandie said...

Cool idea to keep the colourimg like the doodle stamps and yes I would say CAS enough, look at all that yummy white space..you could enter Time Out Cas with this plus Uniko AG xx

Glenda J said...

What a fabulous doodle card - so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.