Sunday 8 February 2015

Case-ing Kylie


At Time Out  they are CASE-ing my blogger friend , Kylie . I apologise for the quality of the photo here, taken in the bathroom after the daylight had gone!  Anyway, I hope you can see how Kylie inspired my card - the tag, the top fold, the scoring.
Kylie's original 
My tag is a 'print and cut' that I made during an online Silhouette workshop by Kerry Bradford, I embossed pearly card with snowflakes and coloured the die-cut snowflake with a Promarker.  Then I added glitter to the tag and the snowflake.

As well as Time Out, I'd like to enter:
Tis the Season  a campy Christmas 

10 comments:

Kylie said...

LOVE it, Marina. I love the elements you took from my card and that you switched it up a bit. xx

sandie said...

Fab colour combo and love the touch of sparkle on the card and tree. Thanks for joining Time Out

Lisa said...

Love the car with the tree!

Thanks for joining us at 'Tis The Season!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your Christmas take on Kylie's card - very pretty!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful take on Kylies card, thanks so much for taking part
Sarah
GD Timeout

Unknown said...

lovely card-loving the sparkle. thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a fun idea to case some one's card. Love how you changed it from spring/summer to winter and Christmas. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
Sara

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Sue x

Angel Johns said...

So very pretty! I love the print and cut feature on my Silhouette. I need to use it more often.

Lisa said...

Oh! So cute! I love the car and tree on the tag. The snowflake embossing is great, and the extra sparkle from the glitter is perfect! Great card! I totally see the inspiration photo in your card.