Saturday 27 December 2014

Birthday Wishes With Love


My lovey teamies, Sandie and Nonni from Inkspirational, also have their own challenge Time Out.  I was moaning about so many challenges closing down over Christmas , when I actually have more time to take part due to not being at work, and Sandie pointed out that Time Out  would be open as usual. So I promised I would enter their challenge, whatever it was and it is...Christmas is Love with all the trimmings.  Luckily you can pick any of the words from the sentence and I have chosen 'love'.

The dog is from Bugaboo and I coloured him with Promarkers , a white sharpie and paper-piecing with Basic Grey paper. I stamped the sentiments ( Clearly Besotted and Docrafts), smudged white ink around the edges and layered onto more pattened paper.

As well as Time Out, I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon  happy birthday
Simon Says Stamp  anything goes
Alphabet Challenge  whiskers
Challenge Up Your Life kraft

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Marina this is so cute and pure delight. Loving the vintage pink and brown.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sandie said...

So pleasd you got to play! Great to choose 'love' and fab paper piecing. Thanks for joinimg TIME OUT x

JanR said...

Cute card! I adore the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Justine Hovey said...

What an adorable card - I love the dog stamp :)

Julia said...

Hi Marine, what a sweet card! I really like the paperpiecing you did at the dog's sweater. Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!

Nonni said...

Oh this is super cute, so glad you played along at TIME OUT! I love the pastel COLORS with kraft and your pup is so cute no one can resist him!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute! Love the inked edges and the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet little b'day card! that pup is adorable - and using the browns - this would work well as a masculine card!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Marina ... what a snazzy paper pieced sweater ... the white heart really pops against it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over Christmas at Time Out! Anita :)

Pia S said...

What a cutie! The image looks great printed on kraft and being partly colored and dressed in paper pieced sweater. Really nice!!

Gerrina said...

Great to see that you picked the word love. And this card is so cute and funny! Love the white on kraft! Thank you for taking TIME OUT and join us!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marina, super cute and I love the paper piecing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Helen said...

Love it! Perfect paper piecing and the image looks great on kraft too.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life and good luck!
Jessa