Monday 3 November 2014

Make My Monday - Vintage


This week at Make My Monday  we want to see your vintage style cards.

I used a vintage image from Joanna Sheen Crafter's Year CD and I inked and distressed it and stamped the sentiment. I created a background with ink and a music stamp and added embellishments.

I hope you'll come and join in at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Craft-Room Challenge vintage Christmas
Crafter's Cafe things with wings
Winter Wonderland  Pearls , Lace, flowers

7 comments:

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.

Fliss said...

This is really beautiful Marina and the image just gorgeous - love it!
Fliss xx

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Pia S said...

You really managed to give this image a beautiful aged look, nice job distressing it, a lovely vintage design!

hazel said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, the image is lovely, Thank you for joining us a Craft-Room challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a beautiful card with this stunning image - your distressing looks perfect. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.

sandie said...

that background is so subtle and perfectly vintage-the added lace just the right touch x