Monday 20 October 2014

Creative Cutting Challenge - Anything Goes

It's time for another challenge at Creative Cutting Challenges  and it's 'anything goes' .

I made a Christmas card featuring an angel svg from The Creative Pointe.  Unfortunately the photo doesn't show that the wings and halo are encrusted with glitter. Behind the angel I placed an arched window by Monica. 

We'd love you to join our challenge at Creative Cutting  - all you need to do is use an SVG or similar electronic cutting file  and tell us what you've used.  See you there.

I'd like to enter 
InkyChicks Christmas 
Papertake Weekly super fly 
Crimbo Crackers  anything goes 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marina, I love how you used the arch to frame the angel. I have no doubt that the "bling" makes it even more delightful to view!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful...even if you can't see the glitter in the photo!