Friday 19 September 2014

Festive 48 - week 36


How do you photograph mirror card without your refection???!!!


Two for the price of one this week for my Festive 48, using a Hobby Art snowman stamp.

The first card is a one-layer card, using Promarkers and snowflake stamps.

The second card uses masking for the snowman and resist embossing for the snow.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter the first card into:

Completely Christmas  anything goes
Sparkles Forum Christmas snowman  
Paper Creator  early Christmas 


4 comments:

Cazro said...

A super snaowman card, all crisp and white. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Forum. Caz

Pia S said...

I love this kind of post, two for the prize of one! Shows how a little change can make a major difference! Same image and color scheme, yet very different!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest cards ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowmen “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Christmas cards, I love your adorable snowman image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x