Wednesday 16 April 2014

David!


I had a great weekend at a scrapbooking 'retreat' with my local group. I cannot reveal everything that went on; in fact, I deny everything!

Anyway, here is one of the layouts I made, using a sketch provided.  The patterned papers are by Studio Calico 'Take Note' and nearly everything else was cut out on the Silhouette Cameo.

The layout is about a sightseeing trip to Buckingham Palace and how excited my son got when he thought he spotted the prime minister.

I'd like to enter:
123 Get Scrappy  journalling, yellow background, silver
Lasting Memories  It's the little things.

9 comments:

KarenB said...

I love your journalling - what a fabulous story!

chrissie said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Marina and I love this page you have created.

Chrissie x

Tammi said...

such a great page! Thanks so much for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

sue said...

Great take on the challenge!! I am off to a scrap retreat next week and totally understand denial of certain events!! So much fun!! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Lovely LO! Such a wonderful memory and look at your journaling!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

Majo said...

Very lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

Heidi said...

Such a special layout, thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy

Lynne said...

Fabulous story! Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

Lizzie R said...

Great memory to capture! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us over at 123Get Scrappy! Hope to see you back again for our next challenge!