Monday 7 October 2013

Seal with a Rainbow Cake


Despite my prolific card-making, I never seem to have enough / the right birthday cards when needed.

To add one to my stock, I combined two challenges : Daring Cardmakers, who have a photo of a rainbow cake (and happy birthday to Daring Cardmakers Challenge) ; and Brown Sugar Challenge, circus theme.

For my card I used an old Stampin Up stamp, dies, a scrap of October Afternoon paper and marker pens.

And while I have your attention, can I make a shameless plug for our challenge at Inkspirational Challenges . Come and take a look.

9 comments:

Natty said...

Fab card Marina, you certainly captured all the colours and shades with that lovely spotty background. :)
Thanks for playing along with our anniversary celebrations over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog!

Karen said...

Lovely card, love your colour scheme, thanks for sharing it with us in our Brown Sugar Challenge.

Unknown said...

it's a beauty thanks for joining ua at brown sugar

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card! That lovely backing paper is just perfect for our rainbow theme. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary celebrations at the Daring Cardmakers this week x

chrissie said...

Very pretty card Marian-lovely image of the eal

Chrissie x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card Marina, I love the image and the colours you used are wonderful. Fits so perfectly with our Circus theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.
Lynn, DT Member
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

Svenja said...

Super cute card! And the papers suit our rainbow cake theme perfectly. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Marina! This would be a perfect child's birthday card to have in your stash. I am always short on those. Fun paper choice for the theme!
- Shauna

sandie said...

love the DSP Marina, such a cute card and I know what you mean about never having the right card! x