Sunday 9 June 2013

White Peacock


I like to brush off my craft CD collection at least once a week and join in with the CD Sunday challenge. Sometimes it can take most of the week to get an idea to go with the theme but for this week's theme, Fine Plumage, I knew exactly where to look.

This white peacock image is from My Craft Studio Wings and Things CD . The circle behind is cut from background paper from MCS Vintage Charm CD. I faded the colour out so that I was left with white diamond criss cross lines on a very pale grey - sadly, this doesn't really show in the photo.  I also used some silver- foiled white card.

I'd also like to enter this for:
Papercraft Star- Picture Challenge - I was inspired by the criss-cross and beads on the cake - just hope you can see them in my photo!
Desert Island Crafts  - 2,7,8

16 comments:

sue-b said...

I love this image so regal, certainly has fine plumage, a great card. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So beautiful! Love the metallics!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

Deanne :)

Carol said...

This is a lovely image Marina and you can just see your background pattern if you up the magnification.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Lovely card Marina. A beautiful image complimented by elegant backing.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

A stunning peacock Marina. He's like a star burst!!! I'm loving all white cards at the moment they look so elegant.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.

Wynn x
Guest DT

Ros Crawford said...

What a stunning peacock! lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Marina, the image looks lovely against the foiled background. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT

Pia S said...

What an elegant card - the white and silver/metal is a beautiful combination and I love your choice of image for the Fine Plumage Challenge!

starcyl said...

This is stunning, love the overall white look with just the right amount of foiling.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

The white peacock image is stunning and I like the simplicity of this card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

This image is stunning - I love white work - & your background really sets it off. x

Christine said...

Your white peacock image is stunning Marina. Love the background too.
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

As proud as a peacock! Wonderful card Marina. Michelle x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful white peacock, Lovely card
Margaret

Jenn Borjeson said...

So pretty - thanks so much for joining us at DICC. :)

Purple Crazy said...

All behind for last weeks entries, this is so lovely, many thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x