Sunday 17 March 2013

CD Sunday GDT - Wonderful Wings

This week's challenge at CD Sunday is wonderful wings. I'm not too keen on bees buzzing round me in the summer, but I do think they make a pretty picture for a card.

The bees, hive and honeypot are all from Polkadoodle Sundae of Seasons CD. I wanted to add some home-spun effects to go with the idea of home bee-keeping, so I stamped a background pattern using bubble-wrap, and drew a wobbly line around the main image. (No honestly,it's intentionally wobbly!)

The great thing about the Wonderful Wings theme is that it covers so much - butterflies, planes, birds, steampunk contraptions......

Come over to CD Sunday , make a project using something from a Cd, and join in.

3 comments:

chrissie said...

A lovely, fun card. Agree about the bees but they are great on cards.

Love Chrissie xx

Beryl said...

This is lovely and I think your bubble wrap background is brilliant. I was thinking of honeycomb even before I'd read how you had made it.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Hi Marina. A great card and what clever backing paper. Blue Peter springs to mind.
Loving your contributions to our team.
Carol x
CD Sunday