Wednesday 3 October 2012

For a New Grandmother

One of my colleagues at work has just had her first grandchild, so I made her this card.

The blue-lilac card is Coredinations, lightly sanded. The lacy circle and the pram are Marianne dies and I used an embossing folder for the background. I printed the sentiment from my computer.

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Papercraft star - Anything Goes
Fab and Funky Challenges - No patterned paper
Cardmaking and Papercraft No stamp  

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

This is a beautiful baby card, Marina, I love the embossing! Your colleague will treasure this. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Papercraft Star.

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful ... I'm sure it will be treasured ... So glad you could join us at Papercraft Star this week

Pat said...

Super card, great image. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week. Good luck.

Pat xx