Wednesday 26 September 2012

Walking on the Moon


I've got a lot of men's birthdays coming up.......

This astronaut is free from Dearie Dolls. The free digis are drawn by the blog owner.I've tried to post a comment on the blog to thank her but there seems to be  a complicated registration process that won't accept me (maybe I'm barred!) So, I'm hoping she might stumble across this message and find out what a big fan I am.

I'd like to enter this for:
I love Promarkers Male theme
 Sisterhood of Crafters Happy Birthday
Polkadoodles Inspired by a song title 'walking on the moon' by The Police  

6 comments:

Darlene said...

How cute is this little guy! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

chrissie said...

Great image and great colours as well.

Love Chrissie xx

TannyP said...

Fantastic job on this card. What a cute background - and those papers are fabulous :) Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Happy Birthday challenge!

JayBe said...

I love this card - so cute. Thanx for joining us at Polkadoodles. Jan x

Unknown said...

What a fun card, and what a fun image, love the style and those stars :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Kitty said...

This is lovely, great image & fab colours!

Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles and hope to see you next week :)

I have blog candy on my blog if you fancy entering?

Kitty xx